It is hard enough sometimes being a teen, so we want to make things as easy as possible by providing some questions to help teens get a head start in their conversation starters for breaking the ice among their peers.
- Which reality show would you want to be on if you had the chance?
- Who is your favorite musician?
- What sport do you watch or DVR frequently?
- What is your favorite pair of sneakers/gym shoes or tennis shoes have you bought this year?
- Which celebrity would you want to hang out with for the day?
- Who would you say your life role model is?
- Do you like Apple or Android?
- What college do you want to attend? If you don’t want to attend college, what do you see yourself doing with your life?
- What is your sport of choice: Football, basketball, baseball, hockey or volleyball?
- Do you like Instagram stories or IGTV?
- Is Twitter still cool to hang out on?
- What fictional world or universe would you like to visit?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What superpower would you like to possess?
- What emoji do you use the most?
- Are you a morning or evening person?
- What is the weirdest food you ever have eaten?
- Have you ever been told you look like someone famous?
- What hashtag would describe your mood for the day?
- Do you like to text or talk on the phone?
So, we hope this is a good start, but remember no matter what conversation you have, make sure to always remain true to yourself. Have fun and live life! We’re confident once you get things happening, you will be OK! Our Black and white collection can also help break the ice – we all know people who are either ‘doin’ it for the ‘Gram,’ or doin’ the most. Good luck!