Whether you are married or in a long-term relationship, sometimes you may need a little help breaking the ice — so we hope these icebreaker questions and statements help.
1. What are some silent fears that you have that I can help you with?
- Are there things that motivate you aside from our relationship?
- Can you name five things you like or love about me?
- Is there something I need to let go of?
- Remind your spouse of an obstacle you overcame together.
- What makes you feel fulfilled in life?
- What is your dream vacation, and how can we make the vacation happen?
- What are some fantasies you would like to try out?
- Make your bucket list together – so you can check it off together.
10. Talk about what weaknesses you may have.
11. How can I show you that you are the most important person in my life?
12. Do you want kids? (Make sure that you are on the same page about this)
13. If friends or family members had to describe your best attribute, what would it be?
- Can you list five things you love to do with me (outside of the bedroom!)?
- As far as disagreements – are there better ways we can handle them?
- What are your talents/skills and where do you think I can support you?
- What is your ten-year plan as it pertains to our relationship? Have you ever thought about one?